HELP! Noise Level on Nano Cube Deluxe 24 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liliaceae81@mac.com

Aquarium Advice Newbie
HELP! Nano Cube Deluxe 24 gallon

Help please. SO i've never owned a saltwater tank, but I worked at a pet/fish store for over 2 years and have very basic knowledge. I recently moved in with parents to help take care of them and had to part ways with my FW tanks cause they were all too large. I was thinking of buying the 24 gallon Nano Cube Deluxe Aquarium.

My question is- how loud is the noise level on it? Planning on putting it in the tv room- and don't want the noise to distract everyone. Scale 1- 10 (1 being can't hear unless right next to it- 10 being- have to turn the tv way up to hear)

ALSO- what else do I need to add onto this kit? I know I'll need a heater, but do i REALLY need a protein skimmer?

LAST Question-what is the fish to water ratio for salt water? I was thinking of adding some live rock, maybe a few corals. Fish wise- thinking- clownfish, and gobys. I really want a Green Mandarin- but it that suitable for the 24 Nano? Also, any advice on starfish? Thinking Chocolate Chip Star and maybe a cleaner shrimp??

WOULD LOVE any help or advice. THANK YOU!!:silly:

Back
Top Bottom