Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-02-2016, 10:21 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Here's a RO/DI storage challenge

So my fiancé and I have had it with my RO/DI water storage trash can being in the kitchen. It's big and in the way. My RO/DI unit is installed under the kitchen sink...we live in a townhouse so I don't have a garage or really many places to store water. I am wondering if anyone has a solution or knows of a slim container I may be able to hide inside a lower cabinet. I also have a window right above the sink which leads to my back patio where I could potentially keep water. Although I don't know if I really want to go outside to get it. My dining room is close to the kitchen so I'm also thinking maybe a piece of furniture with a water container under it. The only way I think that could work is if I get a longer output line for my RO unit.

I know it's kinda hard to come up with ideas without knowing the space. But maybe some of you have already found solutions in your place?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Beej1254 is offline   Reply With Quote

age, rodi

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com