hot temperature chiller working hard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

canonxsi79

Aquarium Advice Activist
Its seem my chiller is working all day and I'm running led lights but my temperature is at 76°

ForumRunner_20120713_173714.jpg

canonxsi79 said:
Its seem my chiller is working all day and I'm running led lights but my temperature is at 76°

Don't know if this was a question? Or a comment.... if your going to gloat about your chiller please give us model and what it's rated too.. maybe price and location of purchase don't tease everyone sheech.

jsmith said:
Don't know if this was a question? Or a comment.... if your going to gloat about your chiller please give us model and what it's rated too.. maybe price and location of purchase don't tease everyone sheech.

OK OK location California L.A area my chillier is Pacific imports two horse power I paid 500 for it it's great chiller its rated at 300 gallons

canonxsi79 said:
OK OK location California L.A area my chillier is Pacific imports two horse power I paid 500 for it it's great chiller its rated at 300 gallons

Lol nice what set up do you have it on fowled? Reef... 120 gallon... chillers are like corvets. You don't keep them garaged .. wait or is it that with fake... nm pg rated forums.

Id unplug my heater, see what happens, maybe of there is adjustment raise the chiller to 78, and see how it does,that thing running all day can't be good for the electric bill, and 76 seems a little cool.

Saratj1 said:
Id unplug my heater, see what happens, maybe of there is adjustment raise the chiller to 78, and see how it does,that thing running all day can't be good for the electric bill, and 76 seems a little cool.

Yeah my corals are good I notice that they seem more open at 76° plus as long as the temperature stays the same there nothing to worry about

Back
Top Bottom