how is this filter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the slight price difference (a couple of dollars) I'd go with a trusted filter like an AquaClear such as this one: Aquaclear 50 Power Filter at Big Al's Online

You would always get the 30 (if it's for your 29g) but it's better to be overfiltered than underfiltered. Personally I'd go with the AC 50 if I planned on upgrading or the AC 30 if I had a bunch of 29g tanks and wanted to save $5 per filter. I'd pay the extra $5 if you are only buying one though.

Then I'd strongly recommend the AquaClear 70($40) or a Tetra Whisper 60 ($30) for that tank. I had a Tetra Whisper 60 in my 55 gallon tank and it did an excellent job keeping the tank clean. I highly recommend this one. The only downside that I noticed was that there was a slight humming noise to mine which I'm sure isn't apparent in most of the models made. I never bothered taking it back though since it didn't bother me much. All in all, either of the ones I recommend would be great choices.

Tetra Whisper 60 will ck this one out right now I have to go cheep, but I want good also...I know I ask for to much

For the slight price difference (a couple of dollars) I'd go with a trusted filter like an AquaClear such as this one: Aquaclear 50 Power Filter at Big Al's Online

You would always get the 30 (if it's for your 29g) but it's better to be overfiltered than underfiltered. Personally I'd go with the AC 50 if I planned on upgrading or the AC 30 if I had a bunch of 29g tanks and wanted to save $5 per filter. I'd pay the extra $5 if you are only buying one though.
+1. Aquaclears are the best HOB powerfilters. They have the best media options and are built to last.

Back
Top Bottom