how to Set up my 24 gallon Aquapod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paulii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all. I recently purchased a used aquapod 24 off of craigslist. Unfortunately i havent the slightest clue how to set it up. One of the dual lights were burnt out and one of the fans need to be replaced. Ordered them today with spares to go along just in case. Anyways i believe all the stuff is here for the set up( and additional gear) but haven't the slightest on how to set it up for freshwater. i would like to go to salt water later, much later since i heard it was more difficult to maintain. Any help would be appreciated.Here a a few pics. It came with 3 pumps. I guess the one on the left is the stock pump and the middle one is a maxjet400, and the end one is a maxjet 1200. A jager heater. Any info on filters that i may need and set-up as far as where everything goes? thanks Paulii

Attachments

• IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 320
here ya go.. if nobody has any experience with these, i found this that takes you straight to their support site... if you hit "contact us" it will allow you to email them. Im sure they have some instructions they can send or pictures, maybe even step by step in their own words? Hope this helps

Thanks. I've been looking all day and still was unable to find anything.

Ya I contacted them. They sent me the same manual i've been seeing online now for the past two days...frustrating

Back
Top Bottom