Hydor CO2 Green NRG Advanced - HELP please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Batt4Christ

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OK - I posted a couple of months back about the opportunity to purchase a Hdor CO2 Green NRG Advanced setup. I finally rubbed enough nickels together to make the buy today and ended up with a couple of surprises:

#1 - Tank is empty (main tank valve was wide-open).
#2 - no instruction manual of any type.

Ugh...

SO I visited the Hydor site and found the product page. They have a download link that is suppose to take you to a page to download the manuals - but you have to register. No problem, so I fill out the necessary info. I quickly got an email back with my username and password, as well as a link to click to confirm.

I click the link, then I try to login - and it still says the "username or password is not valid".

Arrrggghhh.....!!!!

Anyone know of another place to download the instructions?

OK- so it is LIKE the Green NRG system, including the little powerhead-like pump diffuser, but is made for standard CO2 bottles, not paintball bottles.

I got the tank swapped out at the lfs (25lb tank). hooked up the Hydor regulator and got it adjusted to a little less than 2 bubbles per second..,

So now--- whats next? Starting pH of the aquarium is 7.6 I certainly don't want to experience a "crash"...

Back
Top Bottom