Hydor HTH heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
were did you here they are constantly on at?
any heater will kick off when the water is up to the correct temperature, I wouldnt see were this wouldnt apply to inline heaters as well..
I do know of at least one memeber that has one of these in his system..
Ill look into it..

I use two of the 300w Hydor ETH heaters on my 125G and can state that they do turn on and off just like normal heaters. You might be thinking that they are always on in the sense that you never have to unplug them, even when doing a water change, because they can stay on safely even for short periods when dry (which is unlikely because they are plumbed inline and you would have to have no water in your tubing for them to become dry). They use a unique film-type heating element that seems to work extremely well, even under high flow rates. My tank stays rock-solid to the tenth of a degree where I set it, even when I accidently leave my windows open and my place drops to 58 degrees overnight :p . I can't recommend them enough :)

I've got two of the 300w Hydor ETH heaters on my 125g as well... They work really well btw... :) Solid temps... ^ i second everything above... but i don't even open my windows :p

I have a 200W heater on my 30 gallon tank. It was easy to install and maintains the tank temperature better than any other heater I own. I think they are one of the best things you can get if you are buying a canister filter.

Greenmaji;Don't recall where I read it. It didn't make sense to me as well, but I wanted to clear it up with actual owners of the Hydor.With these positive reviews from you that replied,thank you.I feel more assured about making the $39.99 purchase from Drs. Foster and Smith.

Back
Top Bottom