Hydor Koralia 2 Controllable 12V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyQuorra

Aquarium Advice Regular
Koralia 2 Controllable 12V Low Voltage Series 260-680 GPH for use with Koralia Wavemaker 2-Way or 4-Way Controller

I plan to buy this off of another aquarist who won't be using there's anymore on Wednesday.

He said it would work without the Wavemaker. I wanted to verify this and also wanted to know if anyone knew what the standard GPH was without the use of the wavemaker. I been searching the webs and haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance!

Koralia 2 Controllable 12V Low Voltage Series 260-680 GPH for use with Koralia Wavemaker 2-Way or 4-Way Controller

I plan to buy this off of another aquarist who won't be using there's anymore on Wednesday.

He said it would work without the Wavemaker. I wanted to verify this and also wanted to know if anyone knew what the standard GPH was without the use of the wavemaker. I been searching the webs and haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance!

The controllable ones will not work without the wavemaker.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Hydor_Ko...eads-Hydor_USA-HD00590-FIPHAD-HD00591-vi.html

Back
Top Bottom