Hydor koralia powerhead running backwars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
Have 2 evolution 1400s and one run backwards and I have to unplug it and plug I back in atleast 5 times before it works. I was thinking abusing getting the koralia smart wave and the powerhead running backwards wouldn't do much for a wave lol. How do I make it work all the time????

This has been known to happen... Can't really do anything but if the housing gets broke they will send you three replacement housings

Mrc8858 said:
This has been known to happen... Can't really do anything but if the housing gets broke they will send you three replacement housings

Yes check to make sure the front grille is not broken. Email hydor regardless and im sure they will help you out with a replacement or parts.

HYDOR componenti per acquari
Why is my Koralia Evolution running in reverse?

There are several possible causes of reversal in the Koralia Evolution.
  1. The bushing that sits inside the black wing of the impeller may have slipped down. If this has occured, simply push the bushing back into place. You can also contact Hydor USA Customer Service and request an upgraded bushing that snaps into place, preventing slippage.
  2. The front cover maybe damaged. If your cover is damaged, you can contact Hydor USA Customer Service and request a new cover.
  3. The rubber bumper on the inside of the front cover maybe missing or damaged. Hydor USA Customer Service can supply you with replacement parts.
If you cannot diagnose the cause on your own, feel free to contact Hydor USA Customer Service for assistance.

Back
Top Bottom