i have accouple questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The algae eater looks like a common pleco. Those get huge, it WILL out grow your aquarium. They get like over 1 foot long.

okay there is a new pic of my frog in my gallery.. if the algae eater gets to big ill take it to my fish guy he will find it a good home

angeleyes - I don't think you should have to defend your tank inhabitants at this point, you can keep what you want in your tank. If you do have a clawed frog and you do have a common pleco, they may indeed cause problems in the tank in the future, but that's not what you asked about.

You have a pretty good load in the tank so gravel vacs and filter maintenence are going to be high priority in a tank such as yours. I hope your questions were answered, but post back if they weren't. :)

ya i know i have alot in my tank but i wasnt expecting all these mollie babies but you buy one mollie and you get 15,a great deal i wasnt expecting so soon. i bought my algea eater from pet supplies plus and they said it would be 5 inches so if it gets to be a foot i can find it a new home or maybe buy a bigger tank. I really think the frog is okay in my tank, she eats,plays,swims and i had it over a month.i havent lost any fish for two weeks. The only reason i lost the neons 3 weeks ago was due to swim bladder from the pet stores shipment. :|

You might have a dwarf species of algae eater, like a bristlenose or a rubberlip/rubbernose/bulldog pleco. They don't get to be but 4-5".

Back
Top Bottom