I need help with LED.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opus7397

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 90g corner bow front. I need to upgrade lights. Would like to make it a reef tank. Any suggestions?

I have read reviews on it and some say its great, but others say it won't be enough light for my 90g tank. Any input would be helpful

I believe you'd need more light on a deep tank like a 90. Carey on this forum has it over a 40 and seems to grow softies and lps well but no results for sps/clams/nems. I'd get two 120 watt dimmable eBay leds if you want to keep anything you want.

One reef breeders value fixture dimmable. Run it at 70 percent blues 40. Whites grows well. Placement is important. Personal two is overkill because of the shape of the tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399777612.702337.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399777671.661958.jpg

Oh...corner tank. Gotcha. I'm thinking 48". The reef breeders and the one I posted a link to are basically the same. I bet they are the same manufacturer. The extra colors are just personal preference.

Illumagic blaze led the best investment I've made for my tank check it out on you tube there made by Dalua

Back
Top Bottom