I want Better colored bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like your lights they look sweet . I wonder if I can get some to make my fowlr tank look that color without breaking the bank .

TLTGF said:
Here are the pics - the 1st pic is stock bulbs from AquaticLife.

Wow, what a difference!! I wonder if I would be okay with one of each in my 28 G.

Ok so I'm about to order the bulbs but I want to make 100% sure that 2x aquablue specials and 2x true blue bulbs from ati is the best possible bulb for me to get before I spend 90$ on bulbs. Or should I get the new coral plus bulbs instead of the aquablue

The new coral plus is a tad bit bluer than the aqublue specials, they are brand new so no one really has them yet. I know rookie ordered some recently to try out though. If you can wait maybe you wanna see how they look on his tank.

but if I had to choose now, I would go with the 2 aquablue specials and the blue plus's, you really can't go wrong. :-D

So I won't be kicking my self later when the coral plus bulbs are far better then the aquablue specials?

I think far better is stretching it, if anything it will bring a tiny bit more blue into the picture. I was waiting on rookie to see the bulbs before i swap out my purple pluses for them. I really really love the blue hue in my tanks. :)

ok i will be ordering the bulbs tomorrow, I just dont know how much difference it will really make in growth and color.

Back
Top Bottom