if it aint broke...dont fix it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i like fish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so i have a aquaclear 50 pumping water from my sump to my tank, and it was set up with hose, and i wanted to change it over to pvc, so i went and got some and put it all together, but i messed up and was taking it off the output of the pump and it broke it right off, so now i have no pump, i tried this liquid heavy duty welder glue stuff and that didnt hold, and now im trying this other stuff used for glueing pvc together...if this doesnt work it looks like ill have to buy a new pump, guess ill go with the mag 3, id rather not hav eto buy a new pump as i am very tight on money and really wanted to spend what i have on things like rocks and lights and such....anyone have an idea on how to fish this it would be very appreciated. just another set abck and lesson learned i guess...jsut real bad timing :(

Have you checked with Hagen about replacement parts? I'm not familiar with the pump you have, but I know parts for the Mag Drives are cheap and readily available. You might be able to fix your pump for a few $$.

Back
Top Bottom