Innovative Marine Skkye light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gubernaculum86

Aquarium Advice Freak
http://www.marinedepot.com/Innovati...-Innovative_Marine-0I10208-FILTFILDLP-vi.html

Does anyone have any experience with these LED lights? I'm thinking of getting them for my 55 gallon. Especially since they are on sale. I'm not necessarily looking to be able to keep every single coral out there. But I would like to not have to stop and think are my lights strong enough. Really what I'm worried about is coverage with one unit. I don't really want shadows in the corners.

Looks to be a good light, but I don't think one will be enough for a 55g tank. :-(

I was looking at them for my 20g tank. :) And I wasn't sure that it would be enough for that tank. lol

I've been looking at 120watts fixtures for my 20g. You can find some great deals on amazon.com and ebay. :-D]

Looking at them lights for a 75 gallon I was going to get 2 of them.just looking for some info. How do you like them?

I been looking for reviews and I can't find anything.I was talking to the guy at the fish store and he told me I would be ok with 2 skkye 92 watt's for a 75 gallon.if you find any info please let me know. Im
just looking for a 2nd or 3rd opinion.Thanks

Well I went for it but only got 1 92 watt Skyye-light led for my 45.75 gallon upgrade will be here next week.so far I'm in love...light looks amazing.ill let you know in a week or so how things are going.

Thanks. The few reviews I've seen have all been pretty good. But they never said what size tank they were over. So I was worried about coverage. What are the dimensions of your tank?

It's on a 45 tall now but I ordered a 75 gallon tank from the fish store.I was told I could get a 90 gallon and it would be fine but I'm set on 75 gallon.When I go get the tank I'm gonna grab another light as that's what I was told to do by a few different pet stores.I have a few corals in my tank now I'll let you know in a week or so how things are going.

I just went to my LFS yesterday and the guy there had 3 of them for his 110g... he says they're amazing

So far so good. Lights are amazing...

image-1884869660.jpg

image-3395305720.jpg

image-1346079913.jpg

Corals are a few weeks old and looking good.

I believe the Eco exotic panorama LEDs are on sale for 499. 2 of those and you can keep anything under a 90g

I picked mine up at the Hidden Reef $400.. I love that store..

Back
Top Bottom