Is this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you're ok with the short depth of the tank, and the height for that matter, I would say go for it! Can't beat it for that price w/ stand and canopy.

That's a great deal, even if your not going use you could easily double or triple your investment by flipping it...at least around here.

meegosh said:
If you're ok with the short depth of the tank, and the height for that matter, I would say go for it! Can't beat it for that price w/ stand and canopy.

That's the thing. It might not be ideal for a planted tank but I think a BB discus tank or Malawis will work.

HUKIT said:
That's a great deal, even if your not going use you could easily double or triple your investment by flipping it...at least around here.

That's good thinking. I was the one who got a hold of the owner first and I have the whole day to think if I want it. She's working until 4pm. It's a half hour drive. I'm considering selling it where I live.

Last edited:
I usually see 75's going for around $250 but that is with stand, hood, tank, filter, lights etc.. just need fish and water. In your case, it would be a little less since you are missing filter, heater, etc. What kinda lights are in the canopy, if any?

No accessories. Just the tank, stand and canopy.

Back
Top Bottom