Is this a good deal for t5-HO fixture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
2 - 48" t5-HO light fixtures. Single and dual for $85. 2 bulbs are actinic though. Thanks for the input.

Bulbs are 5 months old. 2- actinics and 1 10,000K.

I forgot to ask. I just texted the guy. Waiting for a reply...

He said "glo" isn't that the bulb? I'll ask him again.

both for 85 sounds like a good price, the dual bulb fixture is around $150 i believe, although honestly I think its overpriced for what it is. If you are putting them on FW tanks then you might want to factor in the cost of new bulbs if you don't like the look of actinics.

jetajockey said:
both for 85 sounds like a good price, the dual bulb fixture is around $150 i believe, although honestly I think its overpriced for what it is. If you are putting them on FW tanks then you might want to factor in the cost of new bulbs if you don't like the look of actinics.

They are going on my FW rainbow fish tank. Do you know how much for a new bulb?

I just saw one for under $15. I think it is still a good deal even I have to buy 2 bulbs. I don't think I'll use the single fixture. I'll buy it anyway. Thank you Jetajockey.

I'd keep that actinic in that single bulb set up for your rainbow tank. It'd seriously make those colors pop.

Back
Top Bottom