Is this a steal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TitoBoyz2491

Aquarium Advice Regular
I found some lights online and plan to use them on my 55 gallon reef tank im going to set up next week. Is it a good deal? its on sale for $120.00 free shipping

48" T5 Quad 216W w/Timer Marine Version(4x 54W)

Excellent for marine, reef, and cichlid aquariums. Includes built-in timer for automatic operations.
Fixture comes with 2x 10000K and 2x Actinic Blue lamps.

TitoBoyz2491 said:
I found some lights online and plan to use them on my 55 gallon reef tank im going to set up next week. Is it a good deal? its on sale for $120.00 free shipping

48" T5 Quad 216W w/Timer Marine Version(4x 54W)

Excellent for marine, reef, and cichlid aquariums. Includes built-in timer for automatic operations.
Fixture comes with 2x 10000K and 2x Actinic Blue lamps.

You plan on coral?

yes, maybe some star polyps, xenia , ricordea mushrooms, a torch, etc. Is it good enough?

Yes it will be good enough for softies and lps however it is an off brand and quality, reliability, and durability are probably shaky at best. Id do some research on it before buying.

check ebay for used lights. I got a 6bulb t5HO brand name fixture for half price just because it was a year old. I put new bulbs in it and it works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom