is this an aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grow-out tank for plants. Just a screen on top and put it in the sun. Can get some of the plants in pots and have a cheap emmersed setup going to stock your main tank in the house, or even help supply other planted tank maniacs like me.

epiphysis said:
Grow-out tank for plants. Just a screen on top and put it in the sun. Can get some of the plants in pots and have a cheap emmersed setup going to stock your main tank in the house, or even help supply other planted tank maniacs like me.

That's a good idea as well, I'm wanting to start a planted tank but I have no clue how to go about it, I started a thread in the planted tank section if anyone has any good tips for me

I vaguely remember Woolworth (a long gone big box store like Wal Mart) having tanks like that selling fish out of them when I was very young.

I vaguely remember Woolworth (a long gone big box store like Wal Mart) having tanks like that selling fish out of them when I was very young.

AH I remember Woolworth's They had everything....I had great memories from when I was a kid in that store. It was in Pt Pleasant Beach NJ where I spent my summers as a Kid with my Grandparents.....

Sorry for the nostalgic rant but I haven't thought about that place in a long time

Back
Top Bottom