Is this nano cube worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shark_Bait

Aquarium Advice Freak
For sale is a 24 gallon Nanocube for $120...Comes with live sand and all attachments. Also Stand is included with the tank both black in color. Bio balls are in the filter as well.ly prob is it needs new bulbs. Is this a good deal. I know these can be costly and i dont see them for this cheap usually. Should I pick it up? How much are replacement bulbs?

Seems good, I think I saw a biocube at the LFS with stand for around $400-$500, can't remember the exact size though. And what accessories does it come with that would be the kicker, accessories can add up quick. but I guess bio cubes are pretty self sufficient.

I havent been told of any accessories i think it's just the bare unit. Thank you both for your opinions i really appreciate it. This would be my first time getting into salt water. Ive always been a freshy. Carey I know you are great with SW so ill be looking to you as a mentor!!! :)

I would go for it :) Def a great deal and great first sw set up. Though would ditch the bio balls and go with a bag of chemi-pure elite. The light replacement shouldn't be too much. And hydor makes a great skimmer that fits in the back. They also make great nano sized circulation pumps.

Back
Top Bottom