Ised 5 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pongeer247

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just got a tank today from goodwill. It looks like it has had it's use and then was kept in a garage for some time. It came with an under gravel filter and some hosing as well as a gravel vac. I was wondering what would be the best way to clean all this up? Right now I have the equipment soaking in vinegar water.

The tank looks like it needs some new caulking as well. What would be the best product for this?

Title was supposed to say used not ised

I did a little research. I think I know what I need to do for the tank... Probably going to buy new filter and lights instead of trying to fix and clean up.

This Is what I have to reseal. Is this the right stuff that everyone is talking about?

Attachments

• image-3566811362.jpg
    image-3566811362.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 56
What they have tanks at goodwill? Oh man that was the worst information for a tank hoarder like me to have. I am pretty sure that is the stuff you need but I did read a little bit ago that they changed the formula. Hopefully someone who knows all about that will turn up.

What they have tanks at goodwill? Oh man that was the worst information for a tank hoarder like me to have. I am pretty sure that is the stuff you need but I did read a little bit ago that they changed the formula. Hopefully someone who knows all about that will turn up.

Haha it is a really old tank lol. And they only had one. It's more of a hit or miss goin in to find one. Got lucky and one of my friends called me to let me know it was there. I'll start reading through the ingredients tonight.

Well I'm going to assume I have the right stuff to reseal my tank. It's what I keep seeing everywhere so I'm just gonna go with it.

Back
Top Bottom