Jebao WP10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking for more flow to my tank and I've been looking at the wp10. Does anyone have it?

I really like the controllability and rather good pricing. My current tank is a 17g jebo but I'm upgrading to a 45 cube within the year. I'm assuming the lower setting would be good for my sps dominant tank and then the higher setting in the 24x24 tank. I'll even have my current koralia 425 to add in if I want some extra flow.

I think I'm gonna go with that. Maybe buy another one when I get the 45 and sell the koralia.

I have 2 WP25's on my 50 gallon. They are nice pumps. I actually have the new twin controller where you can run 2 pumps on one controller. It is also more contollable as there are more speed ajustments you can made. If you are doing mainly SPS in a 45 I would go two WP25. I have mainly LPS in my tank and I just dial them down.

Now in your current 17G the WP25 may be too much as they are very strong pumps. Although with the new controller you can dial them down quite a bit.

I have 2 WP25's on my 50 gallon. They are nice pumps. I actually have the new twin controller where you can run 2 pumps on one controller. It is also more contollable as there are more speed ajustments you can made. If you are doing mainly SPS in a 45 I would go two WP25. I have mainly LPS in my tank and I just dial them down.

One WP25 and a K240 in a 55 gets you atleast 35x the flow. Just a wp25 pry gets you 28x. You wouldn't need two.

Yeah, you think I'd be able to pull a wp25 in a 17g if I'd dial down to the lowest setting? I like the idea of a high flow tank and again it's still sps dominant.

Yeah, you think I'd be able to pull a wp25 in a 17g if I'd dial down to the lowest setting? I like the idea of a high flow tank and again it's still sps dominant.

The lowest setting is about 800gph I believe. So it could work. Why not just a wp10 that'll be more then enough?

I'd rather commit and make the purchase for the wp25 for my tank now so it'll be one less thing to purchase when I upgrade.

Yeah. I'm looking to double my flow and I'm sitting at 425 without my return. I just gotta find a way to really secure my coral cause dollar store super glue gel is worthless. I don't know if it's just the quality where I'm from but it just doesn't hold and takes forever to cure. I think I'm just gonna buy coral epoxy, it'll mold better to my rocks and hopefully hold a lot better too.

Yeah. I'm looking to double my flow and I'm sitting at 425 without my return. I just gotta find a way to really secure my coral cause dollar store super glue gel is worthless. I don't know if it's just the quality where I'm from but it just doesn't hold and takes forever to cure. I think I'm just gonna buy coral epoxy, it'll mold better to my rocks and hopefully hold a lot better too.

Then just but a trusted brand of super glue. It goes a longer way then coral epoxy, and it's normally cheap too. Loctite Super Glue GEL is what I use.

Back
Top Bottom