Jebao wp40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well right now I mostly have lps corals, acans, a hammer, and frogspawn with some zoo frags. I also have a birdsnest frag which has done beautifully, it's my first sps. I just orderd some montipora caps and digitadas, that's spelled wrong sorry, and 2 acro frags. My flow now is good but I'd like to make it more random.

For 3ft long tanks or smaller, I think the flow is going to be in the SPS level - very high and strong. Your softies will die and LPS would suffer. When I placed the WP40 in my 46g on wave mode, my torches retracted.

You would have to:
1. place your LPS in an area with less flow or
2. rescape your tank to have an area isolated from high flow or
3. find the sweet spot for WP40 placement in your tank

Or a combination of all 3..

Nope, power is not adjustable. You can only decrease the frequency of the wave. If you go buy a variable voltage supply, then yes it can be working fine for any tank. I hear this stuff can be bought from amazon for under $20.

I might just get a simple power head and put it on a timer so it turns on and off every 15 mins or so

Yes as a matter of fact I got mine thursday. Was giving it some time before I posted but so far it is great and I'm ready for another lol . It almost blows sand all the was across the 180 . Makes waves and all that with ease but I have been running on the auto mode where it changes the flow patterns randomly. So far so good .

I got one to 3 days ago, works great, if anyone interested AquaGiant in East Edmonton have it $110.
Little bit more powerful than I tought would be so I have disconnected my other 2 Hydor pump and 1 no brand from E-bay, finally some reasonably priced actual wave maker pump. I almost bought 2 VorTech MP10w for $500 last years boxing week sale.
After 10 year in this hobby still cannot get used to the 1000% markup price, probably I'll buy another WP40 later this month, good luck Ecotech Marine getting my cash :)
http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/wp-vortech3a/Ecotech+Marine+VorTech+MP10w+ES+Water+Pump.html

The WP25 will be released next month. I will get one and let you guys know how that works out compared to the WP40.

My local group buy gets wp40 for $80, but I would have to pick it up.

That Ebay guy is making a profit if its being sold for $119 with free shipping. Seems like an easy $20 profit after shipping and time.

Our group buy they will be costing us $60-65.00 but we have to order 100 of them to get that price. That is for ths pump and shipping.

Our group buy they will be costing us $60-65.00 but we have to order 100 of them to get that price. That is for ths pump and shipping.

Are you doing a group but soon? I've never done one but if I could snag one at 65 bucks I definitely want to be in

Nice! People can make a lot of cash through bulk purchases and sell via ebay.

I talked to my friend that is heading up the group buy over here and she said you would have to pay extra shipping charges leaving from Houston. Do nog know how much that would be.

Back
Top Bottom