Jebaos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

woots1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been looking at new powerheads for my tank and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on jebao pps vs the rw? What differences are there, any advantages one has over the other?

+1 on what goldguru stated. I personally purchased two jebao powerhead at different times, the first powerhead says rw on the box but my second one says pp on the box. Nonetheless, both pumps are working fine and I can't be more happy with the price of these pumps

Perfect thanks for the clarification. And khmer86 have you had any problems with them? Have you been happy with them so far?

No problems with it, but I do a monthly cleaning or every bi-monthly. I am happy with it and wouldn't hesitate to order again if needed

had mine for 3 months & It works well.
dont get carried away with "bigger is better" they have lots of power, the down side is if you get 1 to large you wont be able to turn it down enough.
I run my PP4 on lev 4 ,that is high enough to stir the sand around on the bottom of my 38G BF
500-4000L per hour

Thanks all good to know. Also good to know that they are that powerful

Back
Top Bottom