JEBO lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I am currently looking at getting a JEBO light. Does anyone have any info on them or experience with them? They seem to be a great light and i researced them as much as i can. The look good from all the information that i gathered but i am just wondering on what you all think of them. I need a better light then my current setup (the light i use is liek 35W single bulb and all my plants are dying for that reason). The one i am looking at is 2X65W bulbs and 2X65W anctic blue bulbs (this is for a FW tank) and i can shut either set of bulbs off.

Cheers and happy ho ho

We have the 24" Jebo with 65w day and 65w blue and we love it. I'm sure you could find one with only daylight for a fw. I have heard the blues are not great for fw planted tanks but have no exp myself with fw planted. The Jebo itself is a great deal for the price though.

I just received a Jebo light last week and really like it. I have to replace the actinic bulbs because I have FW but thats o.k. by me. The moon lights are really cool to observe who's eating what at night. The fans are really quiet. I wish I had bought this light first instead of my regular florescent. Got mine on Ebay for $80 plus shipping. Watch for auctions that end in the mornings, they seem to have better prices. I've seen the same light for for over $100.

I've had the 48inch since January and it has been perfect for me :mrgreen: Just replace the actinic bulbs and you'll have plenty of light.

i had 1 and it got kinda hot, and it smelled like something was burning, so i returned it.

Back
Top Bottom