Jebo Protien Skimmer any good????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have Jebo's version of the BakPak skimmer. It is EXACTLY the same as the BakPak but the only difference is the PH they use.

BTW I have Jebo PC's as well. You cant go wrong with the price they are selling it for. And for everyone saying they are too cheap and break. I have a 220w 48" Jebo PC for my 80gal and 110w 24" for my 20gal. NO problems no noise, no smell etc. and I've had the 48" over a year now running perfectly.

I have the jebo 180 skimmer and its my first skimmer but it seems to work well for me no complaints except the micro bubbles in the tank I got for the first two weeks but after that the bubbles stopped and it removes lots of nasty junk from my tank

I have both the Jebo 180 skimmer on the 90g and the Jebo 24" 130w light on my 20g. I am pleased with both of them and you simply can not beat the price. However, the skimmer pretty much needs to be in a sump. It is pretty bulky and has only rubber suction cups to hold it on. Mine also was the hang inside kind and takes up a lot of room. I added a 10 gallon sump with overflow and now it works like a charm and is out of sight.

Back
Top Bottom