Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-31-2005, 01:14 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
jebo skimmer?

hey just wanted to know if these were any good. i am getting ready to setup a coral tank with maybe one fish. i have a prizm right now that skims like crazy even through i have heard bad reviews on the prizm it works for me. i want to know if anyone knows if the jebo works. i am looking for just a simple skimmer to remove small amounts of protein. i plan to have mostly coral that will live off of trace elements and lights. so i do not intend to put a heavy load on the skimmer from food waste. or if someone knows a good reasonable skimmer. i dont intend to get racked over the coals again from the lfs like i did on the prizm, that was before i knew what a skimmer did and all the kinds of them out their. so i just want a good pump with mirco bubbles and a good chamber to mix them. thanks in advance

flame82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 07:23 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi ,just curious but have a Jebo 182 w/no manual off ebay of course but I have no idea how to use it any ideas ???

cox519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:11 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist
See if the manufacture has a web site. If so they most likely have there manuals on there in PDF.
natman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:30 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to mjvincent
I have heard some good things about jebo (being knockoffs of other items) they are made in China and quality control might be an issue, but for the price you can't beat them. I don't think you will find manuals (in English anyway) for these items.

Here is Jebo's contact web page in Canada, you might get help from them... http://www.jebo.com.cn/html/under-s.html
Mike Jones
32 gallon hex, 34 lbs lr, Prizm protein skimmer, fluval 104, 1 maxi jet 750, 1 maxi jet 1200 ph, current 40w 50/50 pc, 1 NO powerglo 19watt, 1 daylight NO 65w (equiv), two damsels, 1 green brittlestar, 1 peppermint shrimp, turbo snails, red legged hermit crabs, kenyan tree coral, leather coral, pumping xenia, mushroom coral, green star polyps, orange button polyps
mjvincent is offline   Reply With Quote

jebo, skimmer

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com