jebo skimmer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flame82

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey just wanted to know if these were any good. i am getting ready to setup a coral tank with maybe one fish. i have a prizm right now that skims like crazy even through i have heard bad reviews on the prizm it works for me. i want to know if anyone knows if the jebo works. i am looking for just a simple skimmer to remove small amounts of protein. i plan to have mostly coral that will live off of trace elements and lights. so i do not intend to put a heavy load on the skimmer from food waste. or if someone knows a good reasonable skimmer. i dont intend to get racked over the coals again from the lfs like i did on the prizm, that was before i knew what a skimmer did and all the kinds of them out their. so i just want a good pump with mirco bubbles and a good chamber to mix them. thanks in advance

Hi ,just curious but have a Jebo 182 w/no manual off ebay of course but I have no idea how to use it any ideas ???

See if the manufacture has a web site. If so they most likely have there manuals on there in PDF.

I have heard some good things about jebo (being knockoffs of other items) they are made in China and quality control might be an issue, but for the price you can't beat them. I don't think you will find manuals (in English anyway) for these items.

Here is Jebo's contact web page in Canada, you might get help from them... http://www.jebo.com.cn/html/under-s.html

Back
Top Bottom