Just received my Orbit light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoosier Daddy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just set up my new light.
36" 2x96 lighting model 1023

This is my first time with power compact lighting.
Upon opening the box I found only marginal instructions on setting the light up. Basically set the mounts on it and plug it in. I could not find anything on the lunar lights besides the plug for it. I plugged it in but it doesn't come on. Did I get a defective unit or am I missing something?

In the daylight you might not see the lunar lites. They are dim but in darkness they are quite nice. I keep the lunar lites plugged in and on all the time. I found more information on their website. But they are fantactic lights.

I have the lights off now and cannot see anything. When I registered the light online I put it in the comment section. I will look at the lights again tomorrow. thank you.

Should definitely see the moonlights in a mostly dark room. I'd say its' defective.
Lots of problems with those Orbit fixtures. Good luck with it!

Yes you should be abnle to see them in a dark room look and see if its plugged in. It isnt a very big ligt its a dim white light...I didnt notice it at first. Check again tonight....

Back
Top Bottom