Juwel Korall 60

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davies97

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a Juwel Korall 60 Tropical Fish Tank and it is a nice size for me as a beginner but when i first got it i set it up with the Filter, Heater and Light. The water was Clear for the first 2 days. Then the Water turned Cloudy which i later found out was just New Tank Syndrome. Then i bought some Fish to Cycle the tank and the filter correctly poisitioned wasn't moving the waters surface so oxygen wasn't getting in to the water so i lost 1 Fish from this Problem. So then I tilted the Filter upward to the surface now it's fine I will now have to purchase a Air Pump then poistion Filter correctly again.
Have you had trouble with this tank?

What kind of filter do you have? Is it submerged or something? And a bubble wall would be a good idea they look nice and you can get the pump and air stone at Walmart for like 12 dollars it's not to bad

The Filter is a Juwel BioFlow 280 and I'm British so i carnt gi to Walmart

Lol I'm sorry I'm not sure how much it is over there but I'm sure it's not that bad at your lfs

Ya thats a crazy filter right there I like hanging filters my selfs cause the water falls back into the tank but If your looking for a cheep way out just get an air pump and air stone

Yeah that is what I was thinking
I could get Air Pump with Tubing, Air Stone and Valve for £5 So not Bad

Get a water return piece it keeps water from going back into the pump if your power goes out

Thats what the Valve I mentioned is a 'Return Valve'

Back
Top Bottom