Kessil led lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melissajk

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been thinking about the kessil 360 w-e lights for my cube 24x24x20. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I snap this pic today of one of our LFS that has them. The shimmer on them are pretty neat. They have the big tuna which i believe was 350 ver. the coral look very nice. Not sure what you are looking for, but the 360 you want is a nice touch.

21oy.jpg

I have the 150 and the color it puts out is fantastic. The 360 would be great for that tank and is controllable. Great lights though

I have 3 350's IMO there very good lights. I just noticed BRS has them on sale! The 360 is compatible with external 0~10V Controller like Neptune Apex or Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper.

Who is BRS. Is it an online store? I have led now, fluval they are mostly white leds and my live rock is getting white spots on them like they are bleaching out. I figured if I'm going 5 have to put out some $$ I want good lights.

Thanks, I Checked it out they are $399.00. I also seen them on ebay and amazon for that price. I'm seriously considering the 360w. I just need 5 convince my husband.

Well I decided on a light. I got a current orbit with a remote light control.

Back
Top Bottom