L.E.D?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
somebody on here ordered a new led light kit for their reef tank. i cant remember who, but they were going to test them and see how they did. you might search through the sw or equipment threads and see if they have got it yet and how its working...

Honestly i don't know but it would be nice because you shouldn't have to replace the leds. Besides they are bright and energy efficient. SO THIS IS A GOOD SAVER FOR A SW TANK.

well im getting ready to up grade to a 180gal from a 120gal witch is 4 ft long, to a 6ft long tank and i have 2mh on it now, im think of getting the leds for the middle and keep the mhs for the end and see how that works

I might be who mfdrookie is talking about. I have ordered leds from nanotuners.com. Personally those lights don't look that bright. Go to nanotuners.com and look at their diy kits. The kits are for small tanks but look how bright they are. You cant look at them when on. It is all about the drivers. Meanwell seem to be the best. I have never seen a kit for big tanks but I have not looked either. My lights are suppose to be at least as bright as a 250 mh. I have not gotten my lights yet but I am suppose to january 18. So after that I will build and post results. I am excited to see how they preform.

Back
Top Bottom