Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-15-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Leaking Eheim Pro 3 Canister Head

One of my Eheim Pro 3 2075 canisters started to slowly leak water from inside the head and set off the water alarm inside my stand.

I called Eheim toll free and they asked for the five digit series number off the side of the head. I was told that a number of the series 09xxx 2073/75 cansiter heads have a known leakage issue over time and would be replaced for free.

They asked me to inventory all my 2073/75 canister heads and send them their series numbers so they could check their files. They ended up sending me 3-2073 and 1-2075 replacement canisters heads even though none of the 2073 are currently leaking.

They said they would rather replace any noted problem heads before they potentially started to leak. These are complete replacement heads so I got free parts from the old heads.

If any of you Eheim 207x canister heads are from the 09xxx series I would call Eheim and take advantage of their free replacement if your series qualify.

Nice going Eheim...............
jcahow is offline   Reply With Quote

canister, eheim, leaking

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com