LED Bubble walls?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Posivated

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anybody try these out? They seem pretty cool, thinking of maybe getting one for my new 20g tank. Also do bubble walls and air stones effect live plants?

Anybody try these out? They seem pretty cool, thinking of maybe getting one for my new 20g tank. Also do bubble walls and air stones effect live plants?

Although not my cup of tea they do look pretty cool. My LFS has them set up in a few tanks. They change colors and stuff. I like the more natural effect. As for an air stone being effective well..... That's debatable.

I have a 12 and 7 inch of these. I got the plain white lights. I absolutely love them! I'm not crazy about the colored ones myself, but the white is awesome in the bubbles at night. I also think they give more uniform bubbles

As a certified bubble curtain/wall fanatic, I have really lusted after these LED walls/bars, but just couldn't bring myself to pay what they want for these things...as such, I keep plain ol' Petco bubble bars (two 18-inch models side by side in the rear of the 60 gallon so they look like one massive cascading wall), but, admitiingly, would love to light up the tank at night with these LEDs...:blink: :hide: (y)

Here's what my tank currently looks like with the massive (ordinary) bubble wall in the back...

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 451
I PROMISE they are worth the money! And I am a tight wad. Splurged on one to try it and had to have one for the other tank. It is worth the extra few dollars to get the big one too!

12 inches, they are also flexible. I will try to get a pic if my phone camera cooperates

I just don't know how that would work verus my dual 18" ones I have in there now; plus, I never really cared for the flexible wands...I had a Marineland one once that was just alright (still have it actually)...

These are made by Marineland, yes?

I think they are. I don't bend mine either lol. Trying to upload pics know, excuse the empty looking angel tank, still searching for the perfect piece of wood. Patience isn't my strong suit lol

Also, I have mine semi buried for fat bubbles. If you don't do that you get the tiny bubbles all the way through.

Stupid phone....I'll see if I can get it tomorrow. I didn't even check. Do you have to change the format on here?

Back
Top Bottom