Led light troubleshooting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giffmastaflex

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a current satellite freshwater LED fixture and the other day it just flickered on and off then just turned off. Now when I plug it in it is not turning on. Anyone know what I can do to fix it and also how long of a warranty they have? I got it December 2014 so just over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No offense.. have you changed the remote battery?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have it on a timer. The remote only changes the color and such and no offense taken. The remote can turn it on and off too but I don't think that it would cause it to flicker if it's already on

Could be a bad power supply??

I tried multiple outlets. This really gets me mad because of how much it was

Not outlets but the actually power block in the cord. Have you contacted current? They have great customer service. Let me know...i actually have an extra power supply from when I had an issue last year.

I have a current satellite freshwater LED fixture and the other day it just flickered on and off then just turned off. Now when I plug it in it is not turning on. Anyone know what I can do to fix it and also how long of a warranty they have? I got it December 2014 so just over a year.

Is there any visible signs of water inside the apparatus? Also, are ALL of the LEDs flickering or only a few? I've noticed that pretty much all of these LED systems have their LEDs connected in series; just like the old Christmas lights, if one goes out the next in the row goes out too.

All flicker and all don't work and I don't see water, I see water marks on the underwater but there is a sheet of plexi-glass protecting it

I'll contact current on Friday I think

All flicker and all don't work and I don't see water, I see water marks on the underwater but there is a sheet of plexi-glass protecting it

Can you tell me any info on the power supply? How many volts and if its AC or DC?

.... Wrong thread... Sorry.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom