led lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nosaj81

Aquarium Advice Activist
thinking about upgrading my lights from a 60" 6 bulb t5ho light on a 72" long by 24" deep tank. want led just so confused with all the brands and options, im on a budget and thinking i need 3 units( not sure on that)
these look very promising DM-165e - Reef Radiance

suggestions

they look to be some what the same as the ones i posted but the ones i posted can be controlled by my apex and have 1 cord per unit thanks i will keep them in mind

they look to be some what the same as the ones i posted but the ones i posted can be controlled by my apex and have 1 cord per unit thanks i will keep them in mind

Did you notice that it costs extra to be controllable? That makes those lights 600$ vs 250$ and they will perform the same if you don't have an apex controllable.

i did notice that and $600 for 3 compared to $600 per unit for the name brand , im still leaning towards the reef radiance apex controllability.

i did notice that and $600 for 3 compared to $600 per unit for the name brand , im still leaning towards the reef radiance apex controllability.

What name brand are you refering to? Choose whichever one that works for you, but these are actually the name brands of the cheap chinese LEDs. These don't compare to ecotechs or AIs.

Back
Top Bottom