Led Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fozzy225

Aquarium Advice Activist
It's been awhile since I been on here. I guess because everything has been stable in my tank but recently my 92 watt skkye light has been having problems. The blue actinic lights blew out. Innovative marine said they would replace them. My question is should I get new blues or go all white?

image-2403420569.jpg

The blues are the ones that promote photosynthesis in your corals so I wouldn't go with all white, I'd at most go 50/50 blue and white. On my own tank I'm currently around 75%blue and 25%white

Thanks manbeast when I send them back ill request half white half blue.

I'm not familiar with the skyy lights, are they not adjustable? I just have the Taos so I dim the white and blues separately, also I just got the mobile app update and so far it seems pretty awful

I'm not familiar with the skyy lights, are they not adjustable? I just have the Taos so I dim the white and blues separately, also I just got the mobile app update and so far it seems pretty awful

+1 the update makes it more difficult on the phone lol. They Skyye lights are not dimmable to the best of my knowledge.

Sorry to hear that, how do you like them otherwise, they look like they'd be good for a rimless tank though

They are not adjustable. I'm going on almost 2 years. I think the lights are doing a good job in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom