Lighitng Options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Any one know anything about Odyssea Lighitnf Fixture? I was looking on Ebay and came across this one

Do a search I think some people have issues with them. Well that's what I always hear, so basically what I've seen is other knowledgeable people tend to steer people away from those fixtures IMO

I think I have heard they have issues, like shorting out or catching fire, but that was a while ago....

Do a search I think some people have issues with them. Well that's what I always hear, so basically what I've seen is other knowledgeable people tend to steer people away from those fixtures IMO

I think I have heard they have issues, like shorting out or catching fire, but that was a while ago....
Yeah I just read up on some of the issue seems as if everyone is having cooling issues with the unit but they were replacing them with CPU fans which(Not a Problem changing them if needed) since I am a Begginner I will take my chances on it and see how that goes for now I was looking at a 460w lighint fixture but money is so super tight right now it's freakin unbelievable I wish I had a 700 billion dollar bail out plan..... :mad:.....

Back
Top Bottom