Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello again! lol

For a FOWLR you can literally go with anything as far as lights. I happen to be using a 4 bulbs t5 over my 90g only because I like the color of the light. But yep, whatever you find that lights the tank to your satisfaction will be good.

I am planning on getting these soon for my 90g, the light I am using goes with my 55g that is for sale. lol

Odyssea T5 Aquarium Lighting

if there is any chance you are going to want corals in the future go ahead and get a good fixture the first time. Go with some LEDS. If you want corals I would look at some T5 MH combos

No corals, this will be a predator tank. @carey, hello again! You are everywhere. I have a white light and a blue one that came with the whole setup. I bought the tank, sump, wet/dry filter and stand from Craigslist.

I would use the lights that came with it and see if you like the color of the tank. You can always change out the bulbs. Are they bigger bulbs or smaller ones? Like t8 or t5 should be stamped on them, or the wattage maybe?

Back
Top Bottom