Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reg100

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone has anyone been using the lt pro led lighting system that's on ebay.
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks I dont know how to get the link ..not that good with modern technology. Ive looked at alot off light but some that are in the states we cant get in the uk.

Thanks for the advice needed some as I've only had a tank for about a year and now im upgrading to a 4ft from a 130 red sea. The only thing that draws me to the first lights is the tank I have has a canopy.

Have you got a link for the tao .that would be great. Thanks.

Thanks again it's nice to have someone who knows a little to give some good advice .

Those fixtures you posted may work. The tao panels have twice the leds per fixture though. The LT unit is programmable, which is nice, but I'm not sure I understand the dimension- 900mm long? What are the measurements of your tank?

I think its supposed to be 900cm long as it states it will do a 3 or 4 ft tank my tank is 1200cm so there would be 6inch on each end off the tank short but the light should covet that from the right hight. Or I may be wrong.

Oops...lol..I meant cm. Yeah...that makes a bit more sense. I wouldn't use that over your tank. I would want the daisy chained ones with no name before the LT, but The Tao-like fixtures are tried and true.

I thinks it's a pretty good fixture! I like that it is long! I may be wrong but would you not need 2 of the Tao fixtures for your tank?

Yes I think so. The problem I have is I have a canopy and the wife doesn't like the open top so I thought the lt pro light would fit under it. Thanks for the advice.

Yes, Carey does over one of her tanks. She hasn't had it too long, but you might want to pm her about it.

Back
Top Bottom