Lighting Fixture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Senjl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am setting up a 75gal mixed reef aquarium and really need help with the proper lighting for successful coral growth.
I really want to stay away from metal halide lights because of the heat and increase in electricity.
I really would like LED kit but do not know what is best for a 75gal aquarium. Your help/suggestions/opinions are appreciated.

I am setting up a 75gal mixed reef aquarium and really need help with the proper lighting for successful coral growth.
I really want to stay away from metal halide lights because of the heat and increase in electricity.
I really would like LED kit but do not know what is best for a 75gal aquarium. Your help/suggestions/opinions are appreciated.

Check out either AquaIlluminations or Orphek. They are not cheap, but they are the wave of the future.
LED Lighting - Lighting

I merged both your posts and moved them to the General Hardware/Equipment forum.

Last edited:
Thank you, I appreciate you merging it with the other form because the more suggestions the better. I will definitely take a look at the sites you provided.

Back
Top Bottom