Lighting for 75 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sedonawrx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hey guys, i was just browsing the web for lights.. and currently i have two 96 watt bulbs from sunpaq that sit on top of our 75 gal tank. Would you guys consider that medium or high lighting? Trying to figure out what corals i can keep...

Medium lighting at best. You can check out my gallery for medium light corals if that is what you want. I`m going to move this to the proper forum.

I would think so. With the two you were borderline medium but if you add another that would give you not even 4 WPG. What are you looking to have in your tank?

havent decided yet.. i dont know much about corals, i tried out a torch coral and it doesnt seem to fully open... not sure if its the water quality or lighting. How many wpg is considered medium and high, and what set-up do you have? thanks for all the help..

I have a medium light tank just about like you. You can check out my gallery to see the type of corals I have. If you plan on having SPS corals or clams or anenomes then you`ll need to upgrade to T5`s or MH`s.

Back
Top Bottom