Lighting help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rilesjr44

Aquarium Advice Activist
I Have the option between coralife compact fluorescent lunar aqua light 48" with 2 10k and 2 actinic with 4 led moonlight or the deep blue solar flare 48" with double led strip with blue and white led which is better pls help

Wow it's hard to get replies on this forum so I went with the deep blue solarflare dx 48" thank god I did this light is amazing 33 10k and 12 blue 460 nm LEDs as soon as I turned this on my mushrooms got brighter and my zoas opens rite up not to mention how bright my clowns are awesome light.

rilesjr44 said:
Wow it's hard to get replies on this forum so I went with the deep blue solarflare dx 48" thank god I did this light is amazing 33 10k and 12 blue 460 nm LEDs as soon as I turned this on my mushrooms got brighter and my zoas opens rite up not to mention how bright my clowns are awesome light.

Sorry i didnt see the post sooner. If you have any questions about it now that you purchased it i can help.

Well here's what it looks like I'm very happy with the LEDs

staticmap

Attachments

• image-3532713058.jpg
    image-3532713058.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 77
Lol I hope it doesn't lead anyone to me I have an ID question what kind of algae is growing on my live rock it just started to show up here's a pic.

image-298984017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom