Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-22-2005, 01:44 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via Yahoo to kevqtmn
Lighting Manufacturer - Out of Business Sale

I used to have a lighting manufacturing company which I shut down last December. I still have quite a bit of inventory left that I would like to sell and get out of my house. The wife has lost patience with seeing it in the living room.

Among the components and products I have in stock are the following:

A Ton of OSRAM Sylvania 2 Lamp 54W T5 HO Electronic Ballast with Universal Voltage. I will sell these as indiviudal units or in lots for better pricing. Min. $23.00 each. or Lots of 10 for $150.

One Case of 30 Osram Sylvania 2 Lamp 39W T5 HO Electronic Ballast for 120 Voltage. Make your best offer. Min. $20.00 each.

A wide assortment of T8 Electronic Ballasts (2 Lamp to 4 Lamp with 120 voltage and/or 277 voltage.

470nM LED Blue Lights (Perfect for DIY Moonlight Kits)

T5HO Retrofit Kits

A Complete Fixture for (4) T5HO Lamps with integrated LED Moonlight Kit and Lexan lens.

If you are interested in any of these products, please email me with your best offer at kevqtmn@gmail.com

Thank you.
Kevin Alvarez
kevqtmn is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lighting, sale

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com