Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

I have to redesign my hood and possibly put plexiglass as the hood and purchase the 120w bc the rest are about 200 and up lol. I don't wanna spend that much.is there another way to mount the light with fixtures that hang over the aquarium? I was looking at Marine depot they had something but not sure it can work with my stand. I will send you guys pixs of the tank once I get home! Ty again

Old 04-21-2014, 07:26 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular

Btw what are good online stores that's sell items for cheaper price besides eBay??? In regards to live fish and corals ?

Old 04-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enervate7 View Post
I have to redesign my hood and possibly put plexiglass as the hood and purchase the 120w bc the rest are about 200 and up lol. I don't wanna spend that much.is there another way to mount the light with fixtures that hang over the aquarium? I was looking at Marine depot they had something but not sure it can work with my stand. I will send you guys pixs of the tank once I get home! Ty again
You can get 1/4" glass cut at a glass shop for around $10/pane I just had some cut for my 75g. You can also make a small frame for the lights to rest on out of 1x2 wood or even 1x3 if available. Diy is cheaper than anything you can find online bud.

Tags
gallon, light, lighting, stem, stock, system

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com