Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-27-2005, 08:00 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to LAGlocker Send a message via Yahoo to LAGlocker
wish i could help you with the co2 setup, but i dont run pressurized co2, i know you will need a reactor and a diffuser, the diffuser is some time of bell or bubble ladder in a diy setup this much i know. as for dosing, i am assuming simpte is refering to your fertilizer dosing, ie daily, weekly or what have you. such as i dose a certain amount of flourish every other day on the majority of my tanks, on the rest i dose weekly. i usually dose after a pwc on the tanks, after i retest my tanks, so that i know how much iron, nitrate i may or may not need to put in the tank.

Live in or around Alabama? Why dont you check out the Alabama Regional Forum.

Sold all tanks but
29 gal planted(lightly) tank now with 10 neons, 9 serpae tetras, 4 otos, 2 kribs and 3 gourami for the moment.
LAGlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 10:06 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist
Thanks everyone! I just saw page two of the replies; yes, I am a newbe to AA. I am getting a good handle on lighting issues, although I still have some more to learn on CO2 systems. I will probably set up the tank, cycle it, and add fish before setting up the lighting and CO2 system. Hopefully, I'll be ordering the tank, filters, lights, and such before the end of the month (I need to get started on refinishing hardwood floors in the aquarium room). Thanks for all the information; it has all been very helpful. I have learned a lot from you AA folks.

Rupret is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lighting, stem

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com