Lighting upgrade!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look exactly the same specs and warranty are the same I'm assuming that light is mass produced and sold under multiple names another reason why its not as expensive possibly

That looks to be very similar to the ones I have, except for it being dimmable. What do they want for that one?

Not sure exactly the ebay seller told me to contact ledbell because he couldn't ship to me on ebay they are around 180

Just talked to ledbell I'm getting 2 shipped for 350 US

It says minimum order of ten, did you have to haggle to get just two? I'm shopping for dimmables also and was curious. 350 is a great price Looks alot like most of the LEDs in that price range.

somethingsfishy said:
It says minimum order of ten, did you have to haggle to get just two? I'm shopping for dimmables also and was curious. 350 is a great price Looks alot like most of the LEDs in that price range.

Nope just contact them no haggling its just the more u buy cheaper they are

So finally got supplies to build the canopy and the lights have been over the tank for a week now everything is adjusting really well

Just bought supplies to start the canopy! Gonna cut all the pieces and put together tonight! I'll
Keep you guys updated...lights have been over the tank for a week now removed one piece of wax paper, everything has been adjusting well

Quick fts

Attachments

• image-4173605757.jpg
    image-4173605757.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 76
So haven't have anytime to finish the canopy yet but I do have the materials! But I have taken all the wax paper off and the tank is great! I love these lights. I haven't really seen much growth from them yet but I know it'll come. Here's a quick video when the lights just came on.

Looks very nice keep an eye on that sleeper goby once you start to get more coral. They bring sand up unusually high before sifting it threw their gills and can disturb some corals I had to get rid of mine

I think they may be way too close to the surface. I have mine about 10" off the surface and I'm still getting some bleaching of corals.

Back
Top Bottom