Originally Posted by Madmilkman
Yeah. I think I will wait until the new ones are out. I wouldn't want to buy some now only to buy more in a month. If I had more than one tank I might do it.
I think your making the right decision. I have bought equipment in the past only to regret not waiting or spending that few extra bob and getting something better. It not too far away anyway......
Make sure you update this thread and post some pictures of it. I'm very interested in getting this light myself....