Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fryer

Aquarium Advice Regular
Question do I go 2 T8 38w on my new tank or do I look at arcadia's new stretch led lighting or look for any other led lighting?

What size tank, and what do you plan on keeping in it?

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

4x2x2. Going to have tropical fish unsure about plants yet

If it's a fish only set up, whatever you like to look at them under is fine. For plants you'll need a suitable light for them

On my current tropical I've got 2 T8's 1 day light and one tropical bulb. Thought led just because don't have to replace the LEDs every year

you don't have to replace the flourescents every year. I have some T8s (5000K) that are still growing plants well after 3+ years of 12 hour a day usage. They had been used to light an office for 6 months before I got them.

I had non aquarium bulbs on my tank made my fish look crap tbh so want proper lights either proper aquarium LEDs like I've seen the fluval plant and fish ones or the arcadia stretch lights as it's gonna be a 4footer would prob get 1 of the arcadia. But I did like the fluval as it goes blue for the night

Back
Top Bottom