Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for a good protine skimmer for a 30g tank

I have a Saltwater tank and my Coralife Super Skimmer 65 has got a leak in it and Half my tank water is on the floor today when I came home from school. The skimmer is out. What a mess to clean up. I want to order a new Skimmer today and I want to get a different one that can perform better. My tank size is 30g. Any recommendations you guys have.

30 gallon with 250w 14k HQI lighting
weemanpow3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I hear good things about these skimmers that have a small footprint for smaller tanks although I have no experience with them Tunze Nano and the ASM-G mini http://www.aquacave.com/detail.aspx?ID=1436 http://www.aquacave.com/detail.aspx?ID=1297
fijiwigi is offline   Reply With Quote

30 gallon, skimmer, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off