Looking for some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wdwcpt

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I am new to this forum and wanted to take a second to say hello and to also ask for some advice. I recently bought a used Red Sea Max s 500. The tank was like brand new. I have replaced a majority of the the equipment but I am stuck on how to program the lights. Does anyone one have any idea how to program the lights, or any idea where I can find instructions on that?

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Why, I sure do! With the assistance of a smartphone, you will want to download the "myAI" app. This will allow you to then access the lights, which you will need to do so wirelessly like you would be connecting to the router in your home, easily done through your settings.
Once these two things are done, you will be able to access the AI Hydras to program them. These instructions usually come with the system, but since it was used most likely was lost since it came on a small card.
I hope this helps. There were parts of my 500 that I was stuck on as well and have replaced some of the equipment with things I already had as well. Just couldn't figure the skimmer out personally.

Thanks

Thank you so much for your reply. I guess I forgot to mention it is an analog timer for the T5 lights. It has 2 dials that control the 10 T5s and the moonlights. I feel like I should be able to figure it out but I have no idea how to reset them from what the previous owner had them set at (he had them coming on at weird times).

Thanks so much for your assistance. I finally figured it out. I was confused as to which outlet controlled which lights. Once I got that right it was very easy.

Thanks again for your assistance!!!

Back
Top Bottom